Website again not available and could not login to control panel

not sure whats happening to your service but again today it took longer then needed to view my website when i tried to login to control panel i also had issues this is the second time something like this happened this month is so i m wondering how committed 000webhost.com is to guarentee uptime for free hosting ?

So what issues did you encounter? Can you upload any screenshots of the errors you are having?

000webhost.com uptime can be viewed at https://status.000webhost.com/
The overall 99% is usually always over 99% over the course of the year.

This site is working fine although nothing actually works on it; just a blank template.

like i said i tried calling my website from two browsers and it did not load i got an error concerning dns issues when trying to login to my control panel that was also impossible

Sometimes your local Internet Service Provider may use outdated DNS servers, or your computer might be configured to use set ones also which might not be as up to date as the ones I’ll provide below.

Using different DNS servers should not impact your performance, if anything it will make loading sites faster and any changes to other peoples websites should reflect faster as well.

First you’ll want to navigate to your start menu, control panel then network connections.

Once open you’ll want to right click on the connection your computer uses to connect to the Internet be it ethernet wired connection or a wireless connection to your router and select properties.

Once the properties menu appears you’ll want to select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPV4) then select properties

Once now on the last screen you’ll want to type in 8.8.8.8 as the first one and 8.8.4.4 as your secondary DNS server.

Now close and save all changes.

Now you’ll want to do the following - find Command Prompt within your start menu else hit start, run, cmd.exe and then open it.

Once open just type ipconfig /flushdns

For more information on Google DNS https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

I hope this aids somewhat.