Everything I liked about 000webhost is gone

I loved that you could have more than 2 websites for free on the same accout, I loved that it didn´t put “powered by 000webhost” on the websites. It had pretty bad support, it wasn´t support if you ask me… I used 000webhost because it was the best free webhost, but now it´s ruinned. I had soooo many websites that I had on the old panel, that I can´t run anymore :frowning: Although the new panel is the best webhost panel I have ever seen, there are quite a few good features added, but there are too many downgrades and limitations that it just takes away what I loved about 000webhost. I probably will find a new free webhost that doesn’t have these limitations.

All old users know what I mean by this

1 Like

You can turn off the “powered by 000webhost” check the tutorial section it takes literally 10 seconds.

You can host more than 2 sites 1) upgrading to premium 2) running multiple accounts

The community forum is here for support; the ticket system on the old system isn’t cost-effective to provide free hosting and free support for the same old questions which come up over an over again.

If you want real experience of cPanel you are best jumping onto premium: Hosting24.com
The same old cPanel, no limits, 24/7 support.

What downgrade and limitations are you facing?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Okay, I didn’t know that they could be turned off. But the limits are the things that is annoying. I used to love it, but now its kinda bad.

And also, I cant use multiple accounts because it requires more phone numbers. And premium webhosting, I will not get.

You don’t need phone number confirmation or any of the steps apart from a valid email.