Accidentally changed WordPress URL - Everything Broken

I was in my dashboard, and I saw the WordPress Address URL and the Site Address URL were the same. I didn’t know what I was doing, and thought I could change the WordPress Address URL from rj3studios.000webhostapp.com to rj3studios.000webhostapp.com/wordpress - however, as soon as I did this, everything broke.

I can’t get back to the admin site, I can’t even view my actual website anymore. I can’t get back in and change the URL back to what it was before.

What do I do???

Thank you in advance for anybody that can help me.

Hey, just follow this tutorial https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL

If you have problems with wordpress, do a quick search on google :wink:

All yopu need to enter in your SQL databases using “PHPMyAdmin”, select your database, enter settings and change your current URL to previous URL. All things will be fine.

Albert Barkley

I am attempting to log in to PHPMyAdmin, but using my 000webhost account and password, or my site account and password, neither allows me to log in.

I have done that google search. I have updated that file, as well as 4-5 others. Nothing changes. I can actually see a very dumbed down version of my front page (missing all images, and all formatting looks unnatural. Links all send you to a broken location called your.domain.name/linkclicked

Use database name and database password to login to phpmyadmin.
https://databases.000webhost.com/

Or Login to 000webhost account…got to “Manage Database” – “Manage” – “Manage DB” to log in to your phpmyadmin.

Well, I (sort of) have everything working again. Thanks for everybody’s help. I have an issue now where when I am navigating the site, or even while I’m in the middle of editing in wordpress, it will lose connectivity with the database, and I can’t access anything. Usually just refreshing the page fixes it. Sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t know… I think I may have messed something up. But, I guess I just have to live with it. It works most of the time… very strange.

Database might be struggling with your site if you continue to experience issues it would be worth going premium to avoid throttled connections etc- Hosting24.com